For those that care or are interested, for iteration 5 I was running:
- 10:1 compression built motor, Eagle rods, CP pistons, ACL race bearings, ARP head studs and main studs
- Precision 6466 dual ball bearing turbo, 0.81A/R with SP cover, 41psi
- OS Giken R4C quadruple disc clutch
- Fuel Injector Clinic 2150cc injectors x6, dual Walbro 416 E85 pumps, dual feed center return Titan Motorsports fuel rail, -6 AN feeds and lines, stock return, Aeromotive FPR, GM flex fuel sensor
- ProEFI 128 standalone ECM, tuned by Dave Jusko, flex fuel enabled
- 19x9.5F and 19x11.0R HRE C95 wheels (street)
- Tires for racing are Nitto NT-01 R compound 275x40x18 in the rear
The rest is too boring to list.
You know what? This will decimate all, after, you put about 15 grand in it, or more. And if we have to, overnight parts from Japan.
EXCEPT heavily modified GTRs.